You are not alone. There are many resources in your community to help black women find information about breast cancer, treatment, support, and networking.
When you begin on your journey of being diagnosed, use these resources to find information before, during, and after your treatments. Knowing more about resources that are available can help you be a better patient. You don't have to struggle alone.
Resources: Local and National
- After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- American Cancer Society
- American Cancer Support
- Angel Foundation (MN)
- Beyond the Shock
- Breast Cancer Awareness Association MN
- Celebrating Life
- Gilda's Club Twin Cities
- Intercultural Cancer Council
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Cancer Institute
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- SAGE Minnesota Department of Health
- Firefly Sisterhood
- SHARE Cancer Support
- Sisters Network, Inc (National)
- Sisters Breast Cancer Survivors Network
- Survive Dat!
- Susan G Komen For the Cure
- The Art Of Well
- Women’s Health
- Young Survival Coalition
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research
- Breast Cancer Action
- Women of Essence
For additional information, brochures and products, Contact AABCA today.